At Sigler Animal Hospital, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Sigler Animal Hospital, please contact:
Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Sigler Animal Hospital, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. Our goal is to provide the finest quality care over the lifetime of our patients, and to establish a permanent bond between our clients and our amazing staff of compassionate and qualified veterinary professionals. When you join our family, you will be helping to create healthier lives for countless pets and their families.
Joining the Veterinary Technician team at Sigler Animal Hospital, you can enjoy a meaningful career in a fun but professional team-oriented atmosphere. We value the personal and professional growth of all staff members. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strive to never stop learning, and have a fiery passion for vet medicine, Sigler Animal Hospital may be the place for you!
As an experienced Veterinary Technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Vaccine knowledge
- Preventative care knowledge
- Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc.)
- Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
Your talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician are certainly essential to your success in this role. We’ll love your expertise, passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us.
These qualities include:
- Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Never stopping learning and to never stop sharing knowledge
- Patience and kindness, compassion and understanding, especially in challenging situations
- Responding to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity and professionalism
This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 1 year) or licensed Veterinary Technician. Our goal is to attract talented veterinary professionals like you. In doing so, we have a flexible approach to compensation based on your skill level and potential. This includes:
- Health Insurance to include Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Pet Discounts on services and products
- Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook of over 800 Veterinary Technicians company wide
Think you’re the veterinary technician we’re looking for? APPLY NOW so we can meet you.